Here are some guidelines regarding account restrictions:
- Restricted users have the ability to access their orders.
- Restricted users cannot place new orders, receive orders, create new projects, or communicate with users via the inbox.
- Restricted users may also withdraw their revenue once approved by Freelancer-Projects.
- Sellers who create multiple accounts and offer similar projects from the same electronic location are subject to be restricted for violations of our Terms of Service.
- When a dispute with your payment provider is made, your account is automatically restricted.
- Third Party complaints or copyright violations may result in your account becoming restricted.