Freelancer-Projects allows you to save Projects that you like by adding them to your favorites. You must be logged in to add a Project to your favorites.
To add a Project to your favorites:
- When browsing the marketplace, place your mouse over a Project that you like.
In each Project, you have two icons: the Save in icon and the Favorite icon.
- If you click Save in, you can add the Project to an existing collection or to create a new collection, click Add Collection.
- Name your new collection and click OK.
- If you click Favorite, the Project will be added to your default collection.
Note: When clicking Favorite, your heart icon is filled. To remove that Project from your favorites, just click the heart icon again.
To manage your collections:
- Once logged in, place your mouse over your username and click My Favorites.
- To make a new collection, click Create a New Collection.
- Enter the name and click Create.
- Clicking on an existing collection takes you to that collection. There are two tabs:
- All Projects: This lists all the Projects you have collected.
- Active Projects: This lists all the active Projects (i.e. available to purchase) in your collection.
- To order all the Projets in your collection, click the Add Collection to Cart button.
Note: You can also edit the title of your collection or delete your collection. Your collection must be empty (without Projects) before you can use these actions.