Feedback is an essential part of the Freelancer-Projects marketplace where buyers and sellers can rate their experience after working with each other. Feedback ratings are made up a five start rating system and made available to both buyers and sellers after an order is delivered (and after the order is marked as Complete for sellers).
Comments made while rating your experience will appear on the seller's Projects page (under Customer Reviews) with an accompanying work sample when eligible (as part of the Live Portfolio feature).
- - Buyers cannot complete an order without leaving feedback. If nothing is done, the order will autocomplete three days after the delivery date and marked as completed.
- - Buyers can add or remove a work sample to their review. To remove
the work sample, please click on the (-) button on the work sample
thumbnail while writing your review.
- - Buyers and sellers have 30 days to leave feedback.
- - Both buyers and sellers can remove or edit their feedback three days
after its placed. After three days, feedback cannot be edited. If you
are unable to remove your feedback or wish to remove a work sample from a
feedback review, please contact Customer Support with your order
- - After an order is marked as complete with Feedback and those funds
are still clearing the mandatory 14 day payment window, a seller can
propose a Mutual Cancellation through the Resolution Center.
If the buyer agrees to cancel the order, the feedback will also be
removed. If the order is cancelled without the buyer's agreement, the
feedback will remain on the order.
- - A seller has two days before the order is automatically
canceled. You can withdraw your request to cancel the order any time
- - The waiting period for Top Rated Sellers is seven days.
- - A seller has two days before the order is automatically canceled. You can withdraw your request to cancel the order any time before that.